How to replace color objects in a image in Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop provides a number of ways to replace the color of objects. One of the techniques is to use the Color Replace Tool.
The Color Replacement tools does not wotk on bitmaps, indexex and Multichannel color mode.
Take the following steps using the Color Replace tool:
(1) Select the Color Replacement tool.
(2) Choose the brush tip from the options bar.
(3) Choose Once for the Sampling option.
(4) Select Contiguous from the Limits menu
(5) Choose a Tolernace percentage for color similarity.
(6) Choose Anti-aliased to set a smooth edge.
(7) Choose a foreground color.
(8) Click the color you want to replace.
(9) Drag in the image to replace the color.